Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hello

Hello,
Hello is all I know what to say.
Hello,
Hello is what remains in our foray.

Yet,
It seems as though it were only yesterday
When
Discussions seemed to tire out on the length of their way.

I
Still hope to say hello my dear friend,
In hope that,
Words would someday be there to follow.

Vague hopes though,
Everything vague.
You claimed you were fine,
But even that was vague again.

I know,
Times have changed a whole lot.
Indeed,
That was how it was always destined to be.

But then,
Can time not choose to change its course once again?
Sure it can, but
For better or for worse is what remains to be seen.

Vague hopes, vague hopes,
Everything vague –
A vague ‘you’, a vague ‘me’,
And our vague ‘we’.

Great things –
Said and done, were nothing but vague;
Perhaps,
What wasn’t vague thought, was that our vague ‘we’.

No comments:

Post a Comment